The staff in your practice are trained about domestic abuse and specialist workers are available to support you. Your practice is an ‘IRIS’ practice. You can talk to doctors, nurses and other staff working here if you are being hurt or controlled by your current or ex-partner, are afraid of someone at home or a member of your family. You can also contact Splitz 0345 155 1074 and ask to speak to the IRIS worker, Georgina Antao or ‘IRIS Advocate Educator’.
Our email addresses are changing – from 15 March 2020 our email address will be name @splitz.org, no longer name @splitzdevon.org.
The name part of the email address will remain the same. (jane.smith @splitzdevon.org will become jane.smith @splitz.org).
Email sent to name @splitzdevon.org will continue to be received up until this time, after which they will not be delivered.
Devon Family Advice Line
- Are you arguing more often with your partner?
- Are you struggling to agree about arrangements for your children with your ex?
- Are your children driving you mad?
- Is discipline becoming a problem in your house?
- Do you need someone to talk to?
- Someone to offer impartial advice and support?
- Do you need to find an agency who might be able to help you?
- Help and advice is just a phone call away
An experienced Family Support Worker will be available to talk to you Monday to Friday from 10 – 2pm. Or you can leave a message and your contact details outside these hours and we will get back to you.
Exeter Community Initiatives
Registered address: 148-149 Fore Street Exeter EX4 3AN 01392 205800 www.eci.org.uk Registered Charity : 1026229 Registered Company: 284487